Hello everyone,

Thanks for your interest in this approach. I will captures some thoughts on
how we might consider proceeding and share with the group shortly.

In the interim, I encourage you to think about the protagonist in our
story: the AOO users. Who are they? What do they desire? What is important
to them? How does AOO integrate into their lives?

Regards,
Kevin
*

*