Well, we  have used wiki for AOO 3.4 to record test cases and test results.
They are useful when test cases are not with a huge volume. For further
productive test cases management, one easy to use and maintenance tool is
must.

I give +1 here. But we need resolve the problem like:
- Does Apache host the server?
- Any legal issue?

Also we need test cases tool admin, would you like take this role?

Best regards,

Lily