When we managed the NL lists on OOo, I set up a policy page,
http://native-lang.openoffice.org/ . It described far more than I
wanted, as I prefer non bureaucratic simplicity and mechanisms that
nudge one into conversation, but it was also useful.

I suggest the same now.

A page on the wiki that simply lays out the sinequanons and what to do
to set up a NL list; and if that list has a regional component to it.

My interest here is to foster communication, to encourage promulgation
and hands-on learning, to get ecosystems and participatory communities
going, not to drag people down in the mud of anxious policy. (Not that
anyone is doing that here, I hasten to add.)

Cheers
Louis