On 5/7/12 1:50 PM, Nicolas Christener wrote:
Hi :)

We set up an opengrok [1] installation for the AOO codebase which also
crawls the "ext_sources" directory (as far as I know, this is not the
case in the official AOO opengrok installation [2]).
This can be useful when debugging code/functionality which relies on a
3rd-party package (in our case "mozilla").

A cronjob does a checkout of the trunk code every 3h which is then
indexed by the opengrok crawler.

This is primarily used by people from our team, but it may be useful for
others - so feel free to use it as well :)
http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org

(in a few hours http://opengrok.ad-sy.org should also work)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

great, we had only an updated version internally.

How about including a second codeline for AOO340

Something like:
aoo3.4
current

And maybe adapt the branding a little bit to include some AOO stuff. I hope that we can convince the infra team to host an official opengrok instance at Apache in the future. Or if it is acceptable and you are able to host it, we can make your instance the official one.

OpenGrok is of course very useful for developers.

Juergen

Kind regards
Nicolas

[1] http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Project+opengrok/