Hi there,

I am writing to let you know that there is a problem with the download counters on the OpenOffice template website. Currently the weekly, monthly, and annual downloads are not updated by the daily downloads. This means that any new template published on the website will not register any downloads per week, month, or year. It also means that the templates are not correctly ranked by popularity (except when ranked by daily downloads).

I have written to Sourceforge about this and they have acknowledged that there is a technical issue with the download counters. A copy of the email is given below.

Are here any plans to correct the technical issue or remove the week, month, & annual download counters (perhaps being replaced by total downloads to date as shown for other files uploaded on Sourceforge)?

Apart from the download counter issue many thanks for getting the template website fully functioning again.

Warm Regards,

Rupert Parsons

Email from Sourceforge:

Hi Rupert,

  the "today"'s counter could work, but it's the only one. The reason
is that counters are partially not compatible with i caching-systems,
and before OpenOffice was transferred at Apache also Oracle kept them
deactived.