On 5/7/2012 20:02, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:

If your changes show properly in the Preview mode, then they will be
correctly saved when you Save. Sometimes the ATS delivers stale pages,
so you might see the original page, unchanged, after the Save. The
workaround is described in "Moving Day":
<http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Moving_Day>
Taking a break also works; the stale pages expire and go away.
Sorry for the problem, but it's quite beyond my poor powers to fix.

Thanks.... Time permitting, I will make some more changes as needed. The
important thing, however, is that it is already understandable :-)

I owe you one, for the help your (on-line) book provided, when I was writing the temporary GUI for the new encoding feature:
<http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:TJFrazier/Encryption>

I might never have found the Config Provider without the magic word in your example: "com.sun.star.comp." It seems that "comp." is not listed as a module under c.s.s., nor have I seen it mentioned in the Dev Guide. But it works.

--
/tj/