On 05/08/2012 09:55 AM, Paulo de Souza Lima wrote:
Hello.

My name is Paulo. I'm a Claudio and Albino's friend and I would like to
help Apache OpenOffice project.

I'm not a developer, but I have some expertise in wikis (Mediawiki,
Moinmoin, Trac), translations (I am a former translator for BrOffice
Magazine and I helped to create contents for pt-br LibreOffice website and
wiki), localization (pootle), websites, blogs, and documentation (many
chapters of LibreOffice pt-br documentation have my contribution), etc.

I am available to help wherever it is necessary, within my skills described
above.

Cheers.

Hello Paulo, and nice to have you join us!

I'm sure we can use your skills! Feel free to have a look around and let us know how you'd like to help.

MzK

 Helping you out."
                            -- "Ironic", Alanis Morissette