On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 5:17 PM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Apache+OpenOffice+Social+Promotion+Kit
>
> I've started the above page to collect stories and blog posts about
> the AOO 3.4 release, along with other information that can be used by
> the community to help promote this new release.
>
> I've added some stuff there already.  Please help me with more
> content.  If you notice press coverage or other useful information,
> please update the wiki page.  I'm especially short of international
> coverage.

It has been covered at the SourceForge and at FeatherCast:

https://sourceforge.net/blog/announcing-apache-open-office-34/
http://feathercast.apache.org/?p=165

(DE) Apache OpenOffice 3.4: neuer Name, neues Glück?
http://stadt-bremerhaven.de/apache-openoffice-3-4-neuer-name-neues-glueck/

Finally I also wrote a blog entry at my commercial open source blog
announcing the new release:
http://robertogaloppini.net/2012/05/08/apache-openofficeorg-34-download-it-now/

Roberto

--