Interesting! Seems reminiscent of the Mac square smiley-face logo.
It looks like you could make a go at a square logo there, which would be a
useful addition.
I suggest we go slow with changing main logos, because they are not for
showing our creativity but to show continuity to a public with short
attention spans.
Cheers,
Wolf

http://evergreen-community-01.lyrasistechnology.org