Hi Drew;

On 05/10/12 16:35, drew jensen wrote:
On Thu, 2012-05-10 at 16:24 -0500, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
Hi guys;

For 4.0 we have a task without owner to bring in the hsqldb CWS.

I would like to help in that but I am not good at using Hg and there
appears to be some sort of a mess ... Looking at the web interface:

http://hg.services.openoffice.org/cws/hsqldb19/

It would appear like there is only one changeset??
1.9 is rather out of date, hsql is at 2.2.x currently.

It works with 2.2.x, the CWS was started when 1.9 was current.

Are you sure this is where you want to put your efforts - It would be
really a good thing, IMO, to maybe take a look at removing Base as a
standard package, moving it to an extension, and leaving behind a
runtime package for ODB files.

The idea is good, however I think it should be updated first since
the hard part of that is already done.

Pedro.