I updated the template by adding one more keyword "business".

I also forwarded to ooo-dev, hoping to get more feedback on the template
(before I make more templates with repeated mistakes inside them...).

One question is that, the upload check forced the template to point to the
license page http://templates.services.openoffice.org/bsd-license. I wonder
if any one can help to confirm if it is still correct?

Thanks very much!

- Simon