On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 3:26 AM, Yue Helen <helenyu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (We woke up,  ^o*)

I'm awake now as well ;-)

> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Contribution
>
> Here you can find a document to describe what's inside this code
> contribution, by highlighting some additional features beyond what's in
> Apache OpenOffice 3.4. The feature list includes enhancements on
> performance, usability, functionality, interoperability, as well as
> globalization, accessibility and more.
>
> I hope the document can give you a general overview about the code to be
> contributed. I'm happy to answer questions on the features, and what's more
> important, I think, is for us to discuss how to best use it going forward
> for our future releases.

Looks good.

> We will let you know when the real contribution - "code" is uploaded in svn.

We had a discussion on "Symphony contribution logistics" last month,
where I proposed that the Symphony code would be checked into:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/symphony/trunk

See:  http://markmail.org/message/pjiop3ahx5jhsgx7

There were no objections to that proposal.

Jian Fang Zhang created a local Subversion tree, checked in the
Symphony source code, and created a dump file from that.  I've
downloaded and verified that dump file.  It looks good.

So I've created a JIRA issue for Infra asking for the dumpfile to be
loaded:   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4799

Since this is a large dump it will probably be loaded during a
maintenance window rather than during normal business hours.  So we
may need to wait a few days.