On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:

> But what about when their preference is that you don't exist at all?
> For example, when a LO leader comes onto the Apache list and says that
> he would like us to fail and that he wants to "put us out of our
> misery", then do we treat that as a mere "difference of opinion"?

Speaking of which, this is interesting. I wonder who's behind so many RTs
of that ugly article.

https://twitter.com/#!/search/a%20tale%20of%20two%20suites

FC
PS: Maybe it was deja-vu, but I'd swear I've seen that headline on twitter
some months ago. I wonder if the article was re-published after minor
editing, or if I'm congusing it with a previous article by the same author,
regurgitating the same arguments...