Hi Jian Lizhao,

you have been creating this email by replying to another email by Hans Zybura, and then replacing the subject and body. This is bad because it orders incorrectly when using a threaded view in the email client.

If you want to copy an email address in a convenient way, just copy and paste it with your mouse rather than hijacking another discussion.

Thanks,
Peter