The age of the bug does not automaticly mean that they are solved. If

> they are CONFIRMED you can recheck them. Sametimes the are realy solved,
> but the moast are still valid issues. Same issues we can cloase, for
> exemple if they are Win98 only or so.
>
> Unconfirmed issues who are older then 2 years we can realy close I think.
>
> Greetings Raphael
>
> PS: Welcome to the black hole Bugzilla ;-)

Sure. Is not my intent to close anything only because they are old. My goal
is to recheck these old cases and see what we can close. The 4549 is
something that I believe we can close.

And of course I do not will do it alone, I will get response from many
users i can.

Thanks!
--
Kayo Hamid