Hi,

yes, xbitmap is gone. The problems you describe happen when you update a
local copy of trunk and do not cleanup the output trees, in that case the
prebuilt dependencies still contain references to the file. There are two
alternatives: build fresh with a new checkout or delete all build
dependencies. The 2nd can be done in several ways, I usually rm -rf
trunk/main/solver* and rm -rf trunk/main/*/wntmsci12* (for windows,
corresponding for other plattforms).

HTH!

--
ALG