Hi Fernand,
2012.05.22. 11:18 keltezéssel, Fernand Vanrie írta:
After installing 3.4 based on a 3.3 On Windows XP there is no difference between Export to PDF directly and the export with PDF-settings. For both menu items there is no PDF-settings menu. When using the Export menu item, there is only 1 choise: PDF (same as for PDF export directly) Do i file a issue ? or do i have to look else where to correct this Menu items ?
In my AOO 3.4 under win7, this is works, as earlier, the File>Export to PDF opens settings dilaog. I installed such way, first unistalled OOo 3.3 than installed, AOO 3.4, and not deleted user profile.

Which language version you installed, and you checked the install set integrity?
Zoltan

Greetz

Fernand