> Right,
>
> the attribute dynamicHeight is true. In which case is a header not dynamic? I
> tried to create a template with a ott, but when I load this ott the header is
> still dynamic.  I like the idea using the viewCursor but I only know how to
> create it by a textViewsupplier and not from my text cursor.
>
> thanks!
>
> best,
> Fabian

I was able to get the Point coordinates of the End of my header textRange with
the XtextViewCursor… This brings me close now to the right position. But still
some millimeters are missing in my calculation, I guess some distance between
the end of the textRange and the end of the header.
Its definitely not the distance between header and body since I get this
distance from the page styles.