The server seems down from here ☺
http://www.isup.me/translate.apache.org

Any insights?

How can I work with the Pootle server if I'm not a committer and what can I
do in order to become a committer and fully utilise the Pootle server.

The problem is I mainly work on public computers and I don't have my files
and apps, web app is the perfect solution for me.

Kind regards,
Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>