Recently, a few defects(about 70+) opened with tag "[From Symphony]". I'd
like to share with you what we(Symphony test team) are doing and the
meaning of this tag.

In this week, we spent our effort on AOO interoperability testing, by
running sample files(both MS binary and xml file) loading and saving with
AOO. During this test we found there are some bugs exist in AOO but cannot
be reproduced in Symphony, so we filed issues in bugzilla with this tag
"[From Symphony]" to make everyone clear that specific problem only exist
in AOO but not in Symphony.

More and more defects will come out in the feature, if Symphony has no such
issue the tag will be added to identifyits origin.

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji