On 1 June 2012 11:09, Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I hope this helps

It certainly does - thank you for taking the time to do this. I'm not
going to comment as I am not clear on ASF policy in this case.

I will leave it a few days to hear from people who wish to either:

a) point at a written ASF policy that clearly permits this

or

b) point at a written ASF policy that clearly disallows this

(I guess there might be a need for correction of any errors Juergen
might have made, but lets be sure to stay to *facts* about this
specific case rather than conjecture or situations in other cases)

If consensus around either a) or b) is not formed then we need to seek
the input of the IPMC (remember legal@ delegated to the IPMC). If the
IPMC cannot give clarity then we go to legal@.

If we repeat this process x times (once for each case that is notably
different from this one) we'll have the clarity we need to bring
consensus and thus plan for graduation.

Once again, thank you Jeurgen.

Ross

--