old business...see Rob's responses below

Would it be OK to extract some of Rob's responses and add them (in a general way) to the modified --

http://www.openoffice.org/distribution/

page?

Maybe as sort of a general FAQ on redistributing?

But with a caveat that ooo-dev should still be contacted.

At least this might forego addressing the same sorts of issues again and again.