On 6/4/12 5:08 AM, bjcheny wrote:
> hi Fatih,
> Many thanks for your joining mailing list and affording your help!
> Please refer to Juergen's suggestions below.
>
> hi Juergen
> Sorry for stealing your mail here and deleting some info..
> Let me know if I misunderstand anything.

no problem, I am happy if somebody steps in to help with guiding the
first steps (reminds me to work on the docu)

> btw, is there any special mailing list for translation since guys
> interested in translation are so easily flushed by a lot of other mails..

no, not yet and for now I would prefer to keep it here on the list.

I propose to use the tag [L10N] (shorter than TRANSLATION and more
general) in the subject for all further mails on this topic.

Juergen