Hi 蜗牛

On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 08:44:13PM +0800, 蜗牛 wrote:
> hi Ariel :
>
>  the  export file format complex  as PDF, need precise layout, so
>  I reference  the PDF export, that need the VCL.

I still don't have a clear idea of you're trying to achieve. As far as
I could understand:

- you don't to implement an export filter, you simply want to add a menu
  entry that will allow the user to export the selected object to your
  file format

- you don't want to hack AOO source code, you just want to write an
  extension

With these two things clear, you should notice that it is completely
pointless to look in the core source code for answers to include in your
extension: because (a) an extension can only link to URE libraries, (b)
the core code has usually internal dependencies, you won't find a single
class that will give the answer and from which you could take code to
use in your extension; this approach is a waste of time.

>  You tell me the method to achieve the precise layout?

Again, it's pointless to look for a class, even more pointless to look
for a single function. I guess you should consider using some external
library.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile