On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 12:20 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamil...@acm.org> wrote:
> @Dave,
>
> I see no reason to fuss over the PPMC? at this point.
>
> With the preparation for graduation, the PPMC will be reviewed and an
> appropriate PMC constituted.
>
> I think any concern about dangling PPMC? and absent PPMC members can be
> resolved at that point.

Right... but.

As a TLP this scenario still repeats itself - those who are invited to
be committers and/org PMC members, and in some cases they don't
complete the necessary paper work to get on board.   So even as a TLP
we should probably have an understanding of what we do in that
situation, how long we wait, etc.

Of course, we don't need to decide this today.

-Rob

>  - Dennis

>>> 87 complete (nothing further required)
>>> 30 other (some special completion cases, declined, etc.)