If you search the closed bug list, you may also find many fixed memory
leak bugs.

Memory leak is a kind of bugs but not a single straightforward
problem. The used memory size increase usually is a combined result of
many leaks for AOO. It needs many effort to identify the conditions to
show different leaks, find their root cause and fix solution. I think
it is a long term task along with the code base changes.

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:51 PM, Zhe Liu <aliu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I did a search in Bugzilla. This kind of  memory leak has been
> reported many times. It seems this issue has long history and nobody
> resolves it.
> https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=memory%20leak&list_id=13129
>

> 2012/6/8 Xia Zhao <lilyzh...@gmail.com>:
>> Zhe,
>>
>> Thanks a lot for long run testing, no matter AOO/OOo did this kind of
>> testing before(for AOO3.4, the answer is No), would you please raise defect
>> in BugZilla to track this memory leak issue? Thanks a lot.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Lily
>>
>> 2012/6/8 Zhe Liu <aliu...@gmail.com>
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>> This week I did some long-running GUI testing on AOO 3.4 using Java on
>>> my iMac. After about 23 hours, the memory occupied by soffice changed
>>> from 90MB to 600MB. And soffice became very slow.
>>> My scenario is
>>> 1. Create new Text Document/Spreadsheet/Presentation/Drawing.
>>> 2. Input some simple text in it.
>>> 3. Save and then reopen it.