Hi all,

I want to introduce myself. I am Tsutomu Uchino, I have submitted
iCLA few weeks ago. I am registered as "hanya" in Bugzilla, user's
forum and extension repositories. I use this handle name about 10
years.
I would call to review some patches. And I have several patches
commited by Ariel but I have not introduce well here.
This is the change for me.

My interest and knowledge are API and extension creation.
Several extensions are registerd in the repository I have created.
In this project, I do not have plan to make large contribution on the
code tree because of my skill is not enough. Maybe on small issues.

Kind Regards,
- Tsutomu