Hi Carsten Otto,

On 07.06.2012 20:38, Carsten Otto wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 11:22:18AM -0400, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:
Exclamation marks aside, this issue ought to be corrected and probably
could be done expeditiously, though not by me. Tora is no longer
associated with AOO, as far as I know, and if he is, the @oo.org is
probably not operational. I'm fairly sure we do have the mirror
information laid out for all to adopt—?

More than a week has passed now, we still did not get any information.
Who is responsible?

For me it looks like that the project - Apache OpenOffice (incubating), formerly OpenOffice.org - has lost the people and/or the knowlegde about the stuff you are requesting.

Unfortunately, I can not help you as I have no knowlegde about this.
May be you or others can help to reestablish the needed information and infrastructure.

Best regards, Oliver.