On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org> wrote:
> Il 11/06/2012 19:14, Rob Weir ha scritto:
>

>> https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=porting_apache_openoffice_to_solaris
>> Thanks to Nicholas for taking time to answer my questions.
>

> Nice interview, but I would consider to put it in context with an initial
> sentence saying that the company so far contributed the Solaris build and,
> if I recall correctly, an OpenGrok instance for OpenOffice (which is quite
> useful to developers and in general when someone needs to dig in the code).

Yes, my intro is rather boring.  If you have a suggested opening
sentence or two, I can add it.  OpenGrok URL would be great as well.
I wasn't sure of the details on the Solaris build.  It was not
included in the AOO 3.4 release.  Are we going to include it in the AP
3.4.1 release?  Is that the plan?