On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 5:06 PM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 5:00 PM, Roberto Galoppini <rgalopp...@geek.net>
> wrote:

>>> In general, yes.  For example, yesterday's total download count was
>>> 170082.  Compare that to the 110K we get on most week days.
>>>
>>> The one exception is France.  I'm not seeing any upgrade downloads
>>> there.  It don't see any errors in the XML feed, but I wonder if
>>> something could be off there?
>>
>> I've just tried to download it from the French link(*), and it seems
>> to work just fine.
>> What else should we double check?
>>

> What I'm not seeing is users loading that webpage.  So I wonder if
> they are even seeing the upgrade notification?  When I get home I can
> try installing the French OOo 3.3.0 and see if it sees the update
> notification.

I found and fixed the issue.  It was on the Google Analytics side.
The download page did not have the Javscript needed for GA in it.  I
thought it was there at one point, but maybe it was lost when we
refreshed the translation.  I checked the other download pages and the
Dutch version had the same issue, and I fixed that.

We're now showing strong downloads from France, especially Paris,
Nantes, Lyon and Toulouse.

-Rob