Hi all,
As mentioned before, I was working on a Java library to perform gui
testing. Actually it has been implemented on Symphony source code. It
involves 3 modules:
1.
https://svn-master.apache.org/repos/test/danielsh/symphony-import/symphony/trunk/main/test
It contains all testing scripts. Some JUnit testcases have been
written in the package "testcase". Smoke testing is re-implemented
based on the lib. We also developed some performance testing script,
but not include in svn.
2.
https://svn-master.apache.org/repos/test/danielsh/symphony-import/symphony/trunk/main/testcommon
It contains the low-level implementation to do GUI testing.
3.
https://svn-master.apache.org/repos/test/danielsh/symphony-import/symphony/trunk/main/testgui
It contains the common utilities used by uno api testing and GUI testing.
I also wrote one wiki page to introduce it.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/vclauto

I propose to do the following tasks next.
1. Migrate the library to our AOO trunk. I has successfully used it to
test AOO 3.4 with some patch.
symphony/trunk/main/testcommon->ooo/trunk/main/testcommon
symphony/trunk/main/testgui->ooo/trunk/main/testgui
symphony/trunk/main/test->ooo/trunk/main/test   or
ooo/trunk/main/testoo  (Avoid to conflict with the test module that
already exists in AOO)
2. Setup several testing machines to do build verification testing on
daily build. Post the result on somewhere(e.g. wiki, or maillist) .
The testing platforms includes:
Windows XP
Windows 7 32b/64b
Mac os x
Redhat
Suse
Ubuntu
...? (pls suggest)
3. Continue to clean up the UNO API testing. I tried to run it and
found there are too many failures and some errors. I think API testing
is very valuable.It is essential to revive it.

Welcome to comment.

--
Best Regards