Hello

I am just a Finnish localizator and I have only contributor rights to Pootle.
So what I can do to help?
1) Here is link about rights to Pootle:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/translate+pootle+service+auth+levels
If only I  have that right to "Can download archives of a translation project "
then it would be possible to send you total slovak package from Pootle It would be possible
to translate as offline and then send the package via the issue tracker (if < 1MB).
Now it is possible to you made suggestions into Pootle for Slovak translations. But if there is nobody else who understand the language ... So you need some more rights to Apache Pootle or some more powerfull friend to send to you the package.

I hope you find somebody.

Regards,
Risto

Michal Hriň [michalh...@aol.com] kirjoitti:

Hi everyone,

I am Michal Hriň, unemployed student, so I got some free time for participation.

There is no Slovak language pack for AOO.

First time I would like to translate the files on Pootle server, but there is
no option for registration.

Can you help me create a Slovak Language pack ?

Regards,
Michal Hriň