On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 6:48 PM, imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
>    A message was posted to the OpenOffice Google+ page, titled
> "[DISCUSS] What is the most important issue you'd like to be fixed or
> improved on OpenOffice?", and got interesting replies.
>
> https://plus.google.com/114598373874764163668/posts/8MJi9Hh3EmL
>
>    Not sure if all the replies are constructive.  Some may be too
> vague.  But it still returned interesting result that we can work on with.
>
> P.S. Replies from Peter Lairo are especially clear and specific.

This was pretty interesting actually. In addition to Peter Lairo's, the
"calc" issues with opening large sheets were pretty good, though I've never
dealt with any sheet of the size  Belisan Surin uses.

Thanks for the update.

> --
> Best regards,
> imacat ^_*' <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
> PGP Key http://www.imacat.idv.tw/me/pgpkey.asc
>
> <<Woman's Voice>> News: http://www.wov.idv.tw/
> Tavern IMACAT's http://www.imacat.idv.tw/
> Woman in FOSS in Taiwan http://wofoss.blogspot.com/
> Apache OpenOffice http://www.openoffice.org/
> EducOO/OOo4Kids Taiwan http://www.educoo.tw/

MzK

"Known commonly as the jackass, this long-eared little creature
is respected throughout the southwest—roundly cursed
yet respected—and here he is usually referred to by his
Spanish name, burro. Because of his extraordinary bray,
he is sometimes ironically called the "Arizona Nightingale."

                     -- "Arizona, the Grand Canyon State: A State Guide",
                              By Federal Writers' Project