Seems my guess is not enough but I have no more idea.

Maybe we can add logs to some key functions or debug them to get more info.
As on Windows,
In vcl\source\window\window.cxx(8651)  in function Window::GetClipboard(),
it will call to create service
"com.sun.star.datatransfer.clipboard.SystemClipboard" .
In stoc\source\loader\dllcomponentloader.cxx(223) in function
DllComponentLoader::activate(), it will load dll according to rLibName.
In dtrans\source\win32\clipb\wcbentry.cxx(105) in function
component_getFactory(), it will create the real service according to the
pImplName.
So if we know if those functions is called we may know which part have
issue.