On 19/06/12 21:26, Ross Gardler wrote:
Top posting as I'm not commenting on the text itself. I'd like to request
that this document clarifies the purpose of the private list - we don't
want to give the  impression that the project conducts essential business
on the private list.
(My new text amendments are at the bottom.)

That would make sense - but these are guidelines for all AOO mailing lists, aren't they?
This isn't specific to the ooo-private?

Dave.