On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Louis Suárez-Potts <lui...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> On 2012-06-20, at 13:06 , Kay Schenk wrote:
>
> > I am using "lazy consensus" to put out an updated copy of:
> >
> > http://www.openoffice.org/distribution/
> >
> > A draft is here:
> >

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/*DRAFT*+Distribution+FAQ
> >
> > Is this adequate for replacing the placeholder page?
> >
> > Also, assuming that the current
> > http://www.openoffice.org/distribution/
> >
> > is replaced, would it be a good idea to put the "Distribution" link back
> on
> > the
> > main download page?
>
> yes. But "distribution" is a little vague. Initially, I'd called it,
> "Community Distribution." Equally vague?

well...maybe more vague...might people wonder WHAT community? Does this
apply to me? I wouldn't know how to interpret that.

> Louis
>

> > --

> > MzK

MzK

"Known commonly as the jackass, this long-eared little creature
is respected throughout the southwest—roundly cursed
yet respected—and here he is usually referred to by his
Spanish name, burro. Because of his extraordinary bray,
he is sometimes ironically called the "Arizona Nightingale."

                     -- "Arizona, the Grand Canyon State: A State Guide",
                              By Federal Writers' Project