2012.06.21. 7:49 keltezéssel, Zhe Liu írta:
Hi Raphael Bircher,
Did you run the testing successfully? I wanna get some feedback to improve it.
I tried to run tests, but I can not start it.
The build run OK.
When I try to configure the Junit for testscript/src/testcase/SayHelloToOO.java, I can add VM arguments, but the test class is empty and I can not add any value to it. When I add to class "test", I get error messeage: Can not find test class 'test' in project 'AOO_test'.
I tried to search on test class, the Test selection dialogbox is empty,

Zoltan