Hi,

I analyzed and played with code signing on Windows using a self signed
test certificate.

Thanks to Andre and his Perl skills I was able to fix a strange build
problem with a too long command line triggered from a makefile to perl.
Anyway this is solved now.

I have now signed a full install set and would like to ask if somebody
is interested to test it and give me feedback.

You can find a signed download file under
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/signing_test/Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.0_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe

NOICE: this is a build based on AOO34 branch without the updated version
numbers. It's no dev build, please be careful if you test it.

I have to check the whole process and probably have to improve some
things to make it final. The last important step is triggered manual by
now.

I use a Personal Information Exchange file (*.pfx) of my self signed
certificate with a passcode that is specified during the build process.

This seems to be a good approach to handle a certificate in this
scenario and during our build process.

I will keep you informed...

Juergen