Allison is not subscribed to this list so I forward the message.

Allison,

it would be really helpful if you can give us some more details. The
crash report feature should be disabled at the moment.

Which platform are you using?
Do you have a test document that you can share with us to reproduce your
problem easy?

Regards

Juergen