Muhaha, lucky for me that I have 3 build enviroment on verification this,
all of them are under Windows XP. The difference are:
In build env A, there is no moz package involved;
In build env B, there is moz package involved, but without my solution of
issue 119366;
In build env C, there is moz package involved and with my solution of issue
119366;

And I did the following test cases:
In env A:
1.1 Save into ODT, without password, passed;
1.2 Save into ODT, with password, failed, with error message "General
Error: Generral input/output error";
1.3 Save into DOC, without password, passed;
1.4 Save into DOC, with password, passed; But in continual case: "Save As
without password", failed;
2.1 Save into ODP, without password, passed;
2.2 Save into ODP, with password, failed, with error message "General
Error: Generral input/output error";
2.3 Save into PPT, without password, passed;
2.4 Save into PPT, the "saveing with password" checkbox is disabled...
Weird.
3.1 Save into ODS, without password, passed;
3.2 Save into ODS, with password, failed, with error message "General
Error: Generral input/output error";
3.3 Save into XLS, without password, passed;
3.4 Save into XLS, with password, passed; But in continual case: "Save As
without password", failed;

In env B:
1.1 Save into ODT, without password, passed;
1.2 Save into ODT, with password, passed; But in continual case: "Save As
without password", failed;
1.3 Save into DOC, without password, passed;
1.4 Save into DOC, with password, passed; But in continual case: "Save As
without password", failed;
2.1 Save into ODP, without password, passed;
2.2 Save into ODP,with password, passed; But in continual case: "Save As
without password", failed;
2.3 Save into PPT, without password, passed;
2.4 Save into PPT, the "saveing with password" checkbox is disabled...
Weird.
3.1 Save into ODS, without password, passed;
3.2 Save into ODS, with password, passed; But in continual case: "Save As
without password", failed;
3.3 Save into XLS, without password, passed;
3.4 Save into XLS, with password, passed; But in continual case: "Save As
without password", failed;

In env C:
1.1 Save into ODT, without password, passed;
1.2 Save into ODT, with password, passed; In continual case: "Save As
without password", Passed;
1.3 Save into DOC, without password, passed;
1.4 Save into DOC, with password, passed; In continual case: "Save As
without password", Passed;
2.1 Save into ODP, without password, passed;
2.2 Save into ODP,with password, passed; In continual case: "Save As
without password", Passed;
2.3 Save into PPT, without password, passed;
2.4 Save into PPT, the "saveing with password" checkbox is disabled...
Weird.
3.1 Save into ODS, without password, passed;
3.2 Save into ODS, with password, passed; In continual case: "Save As
without password", Passed;
3.3 Save into XLS, without password, passed;
3.4 Save into XLS, with password, passed; In continual case: "Save As
without password", Passed;

Conclution:

Such error messages are caused missing moz package building involved.
And such I/O error message only occurs in the ODF format file saving with
password.
Both ODF format saving with password and OFFICE format saving with password
have the issue 119366;
My solution could work on both MS office files saving and ODF format saving;

For you review.