Le sam. 23 juin 2012 00:06:40 CEST, Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de> a
écrit :
There were some reports and I had the problem too. In all cases the problem was
solved by removing the file registrymodifications.xcu, which then will be
recreated with the next AOO start. But you have mentioned, that you have start
with a new profile, so I'm not sure whether your problem is the same.

But it can prevent the come back to the previous situation if you want to
retrieve the macros for example!
So renaming the rm.xcu can have some insidious side effects if you think that
you'll be able to reinstate the initial configuration.

Some discussion here:
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=54784

Hagar