Hi,

chengjh schrieb:
Hi Peng,

Let me use a scenario to confirm your problem,solution and
question..Anything misunderstood,please correct me.thanks.

Problem:
When AOO launches an excel document with VBA,saves to ods and then saves to
excel again,the VBA info will be lost.

Solution:
a)The VBA streams of an excel document will be saved into the ods document
with binary format when converting an excel document to an ods document in
AOO Spreadsheet with certain controller.
b)Once the ods document containing the binary VBA streams is launched into
AOO or previous releases,with certain controller,the binary VBA steams will
be loaded[still binary stream in memory] or rejected..There is no any
impact on the application,the application can still work well.
c)Based on b),if the ods document is saved to an excel document,the binary
VBA streams will be exported, thus, the VBA info will not be lost.

I do not like the idea, that a binary code which I do not know what it does, will be shipped together with an ods-file. Because the source it editable in the IDE, the source and the binary might differ. The binary can be dangerous although the source looks harmless. I consider this a security problem.

Currently the macro is lost, although the source is in the ods-file and commented as VBA macro. Isn't it possible, to write the macro back to xsl-file from this source?

Kind regards
Regina

Question:
You are not sure whether this solution is reasonable. So, you want to know
the comments about your solution. If no comments, you will do so to
implement it.