Dear Tony:

I have carefully reviewed the "people.apache.org".I have clicked the "Managing
Your Details".
Following the instructions,I have made a FOAF file.However,I could not commit
the FOAF file to the https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/info
because I forget my password and have no access right.
So I could not place a new file in my homedir.
Could you please help me to solve the problem?

Thank you very much.
Best wishes.

--------------
hongyun.an

thanks,Tony.

I am not sure that I get your meaning.I opened the "people.apache.org",then
went to the "http://people.apache.org/foaf/index.html";
and "http://people.apache.org/foaf/foafamatic.html".I created a file named
"hyan.rdf",with the content:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rdf:RDF
      xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#";
      xmlns:rdfs="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#";
      xmlns:foaf="http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/";
      xmlns:geo="http://www.w3.org/2003/01/geo/wgs84_pos#";
      xmlns:pm="http://www.web-semantics.org/ns/pm#";
      xmlns:wot="http://xmlns.com/wot/0.1/";
      xmlns:rss="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/";
      xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/";
      xmlns:ical="http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/ical#";
      xmlns:doap="http://usefulinc.com/ns/doap#";>
<foaf:Person rdf:ID="hyan">
<foaf:name>Hong Yun An</foaf:name>
<foaf:givenname>Hong Yun</foaf:givenname>
<foaf:family_name>An</foaf:family_name>
<foaf:mbox rdf:resource="mailto:hongyun...@cs2c.com.cn"/>
<foaf:mbox rdf:resource="mailto:an_hong...@hotmail.com"/>
</foaf:Person>
</rdf:RDF>
But I cound not creat a foat file.
Could you please give me some direction?
thank you very much.
best wishes.

hongyun.an