Hi,

I would like to give a short update, I have accepted all suggestions
where necessary.

Update completed:
de, it, fr, es, en-GB, gl, sk, hu ru, pt-BR, nl

Open:
zh-CN, zh-TW, ar, fi, cd, ja, km, sl

That is very cool and thanks to all who did the translation so fast. I
hope others can take a quick look on then open languages as well this week.

I will work on the further integration...

Juergen