Hi, Lei

I do not found coresponding setting to mapping.

A workaround for your reference.
1. Create a drawing object (say, a shape), the default anchor should be To
Cell.
2. Right click it -> Position and Size.
3. In Position and Size dialog, tick the "Size" check box in "Protect"
section, click OK.

But the side-effect is the object size can not be adjusted in anyother way,
unless uncheck the check box.

Regards,
Shan Zhu