Hi Shawn,

On 05.07.2012 18:33, Shawn Pringle wrote:

Hello,

I am looking for where the spread sheet tabs are in the source code.
That is to say, the part of the source code that links the tabs and
the individual sheets together.  Can anyone direct me to some
directory or suggest a regex pattern to search?

I am not really familiar with the Calc code but I think that

    main/sc/source/ui/view/tabcont.cxx

might be what you are looking for.

In ScTabControl::MouseButtonUp() for example, you can see a line
that starts with

    if ( rMEvt.GetClicks() == 2 ...

that handles a double click on the tabs (and then opens a dialog for renaming the clicked tab.)

The base class of ScTabControl is TabBar and can be found in

    main/svtools/source/control/tabbar.cxx

Regards,
Andre