I recently signed up for a cwiki account to try and help in writing the release notes for AOO 3.4.1. The account was created, but when I try to log in I am presented with the message "You are required to validate your login by entering the word below" and a captcha is presented. When I type the word I am looped back continuously to the same place an presented with a new captcha. I have been going round and round this cycle for about 3 days know. I know I need my bi-locals changed, but I am pretty sure I haven't typed all of them wrong.

I have tried with both Firefox, which is my normal browser, and with ie 8 with the same effect. Hopefully y'all can direct me on the proper path to get this straightened out.

Regards
Keith McKenna (Mac)