Am 07/09/2012 08:54 PM, schrieb Dave Fisher:

On Jul 9, 2012, at 4:37 AM, Herbert Duerr wrote:

Testing is enabled now for the robot [1] that watches out for commits into our
SVN-tree and updates then updates the corresponding bugzilla entry if an issue
was referenced in the commit summary.

that's great. Thanks for this nice feature, Herbert.

At the beginning of the commit summary classic issue references such as
#i123456# are recognized. Some committers demanded that issue reference such as
#123456# (without the 'i') are also accepted, so they are recognized too.
Should we ever switch to another tracker like JIRA this will have to be
revisited, though.

If the test is successful there is a good chance that the automatism will be
deployed in the apache infrastructure.

Currently the robot adds a one-line comment to an issue, e.g.
  "hdu" committed SVN revision 1234567: #i25920# a test commit
Would it be helpful if the comment was more or less verbose? E.g. it could
mention whether trunk or a branch was updated, which sub-projects (e.g. sw, sc)
were touched, whether a commit into the release branch had a matching
release-blocker flag, etc.

I'm not a coder on the Office code ;-) but a hint on which branch the commit was done would be helpful for everyone to get the overview.

You could add the url:

That link can followed to show the whole commit.

+1

Marcus