Am 07/09/2012 02:18 AM, schrieb Dave Fisher:
There are some events on
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openofficeorg.html that are not filled out
but should be:

(1) The project name.

Make sure that the requested project name does not already exist and check
www.nameprotect.com to be sure that the name is not already trademarked for an
existing software product.

Is this N/A or is it the date of the trademark transfer?

"N/A" doesn't look good for such in important part. I suggest 2011-06-13 due to Christian Grobmeier's mail:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201106.mbox/%3CBANLkTinRbahcUj3M4PNwKNgWZLGzn9Aa4g%40mail.gmail.com%3E

(2) Mentor related:

(a) Subscribe all Mentors on the pmc and general lists.

(b) Give all Mentors access to the incubator SVN repository. (to be done by the
Incubator PMC chair or an Incubator PMC Member wih karma for the authorizations
file)

(c) Tell Mentors to track progress in the file
'incubator/projects/{project.name}.html'

Ross, Joe, Shane, Jim, Sam, Nóirín, Danese, and Christian - I assume that these
were all done one year ago. Correct?

(3) Typo on date:

Ask root for the creation of committers' accounts on people.apache.org.

Looks like 2012 as the others in the table.

Marcus