Hi Oliver,

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann schrieb:
Hi Regina,

On 10.07.2012 01:21, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi all,

in times with CWS and EIS there was a description of Issues lifecyle,
http://www.openoffice.org/qa/ooQAReloaded/Docs/QA-Reloaded-IssueHandlingOverview.html.

Some parts are lost and others totally outdated.

But I think, that such an information is useful and start a draft in
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:Regina/MYDrafts4

Do you agree to provide such information?

If yes, where to put it?

If yes, please improve the text.

Thanks for your work - the new information looks good.

One minor remark:
May be we can use status "VERIFIED" for a two step verification:
First step, verification on a dev. snapshot or on built version or ...
--> change status to "VERIFIED".
Second step, verification on a release candidate --> closing issue.
It is just an idea for discussion.
The two step verification would decrease the possibility that a
sucessful made fix may be got lost by another change before the next
release is coming out.

We had this two step verification before and end up in a lot of verified but not closed issues. Which in the end lead to a large campaign to close all those issues. Such two step verification would need an automatic "reminder". I do not know, whether it is possible in Bugzilla or how it can be organized in other ways.

Kind regards
Regina